Name:
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

Monday, January 10, 2005

January 10, 2005

Happy Monday!

Monday's are typically coaster chat days for us roller coaster fanatics (irc.starchat.net channel #roller-coaster).

Pretty standard day of work, some coaster chat, and a stop by one of my favorite quick service eateries, Chipotle. Try not to remind me it's owned by McDonalds, becuase that would ruin my image of some of the best burrittos.

Speaking of food, its the perfect segue into whats eating at me. in 2005 Walt Disney World announced what sounded like a great dining plan. For the sum of $35 a night, you get a table service meal, a quick service meal, and a snack. Considering those are park restaurants it sounded like a good deal. However has Disney keeps removing restaurants from the list, and making others cost double, or you have to use two nights of your meal plan. I'm happy I did not go for this new plan, because I just noted that three of my restaurant choices are now excluded from the plan, and the ones that are included have meals that won't make the meal plan a huge finanical benefit. It may work for some, but it just doesn't seem to work in my case.

Speaking of Disney, only 4 more work weeks left before my trip!

----
L - Roast Pork Loin
D- Chipotle (Barbacoa)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home