Name:
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio, United States

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

January 5th

Not that much to report today either. I am now starting to realize why I didn't do much blogging last year. My life must be dull.

May be a great time to let the Blog know that I am well into planning a Disneyworld vacation for Mom and I. We travel in Febraury (Feb 5-12). I am starting to put the last pieces in place as we now know when my Aunt and uncle in Florida can join us for a day. They will be joining us on Wednesday the 9th at the Magic Kingdom) This will cause some schedule re-arangement but nothing I can't handle. The good news out of this for the Blog is it can look forward to a detailed set of trip reports next month,

------------
B- McDonalds (Sausage McMuffin)
L - Blue Gibbon (Sweat and Sour Pork)
D - Captain D's (Flounder)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home